The Olympics

The Olympics

Text

News, information and stories about the Olympics.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Challenge Ahead

Sebastian Coe, chairman of the organising committee for the 2012 London Olympics, spoke about the responsibility of hosting 2012 Games:

"It is a massive responsibility.

We don't find it daunting.

I think that I can only relate it to sitting in a stadium when I was a competitor watching an outstanding performance in my own event. I didn't feel cowed by it. I went out and wanted to emulate it or even do better.

Beijing has delivered a spectacular games and we will also deliver a spectacular games
."

Will they be on budget though?

Olympic Medals won during the Beijing 2008 Olympics

Don't forget to visit www.theolympicswarehouse.com
www.olympicsdiary.com brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

No comments:

Post a Comment